Source of Funds
Why do I need to send you the source of the funds I spend with you? Is this a genuine request?
First of all, we can confirm that this is a genuine request.
From time to time we may need to request information from you that could be regarded as “personal”, but this is in order to abide by company policy, and we guarantee that we will never share this information with any unauthorized third party.
Why do I need to prove to you where my money comes from?
There will be times when certain financial limits and thresholds are reached, and it may be necessary for us to ask our members to provide evidence to confirm the source(s) of funds they have been playing with. This information will only ever be used as an internal reference for ensuring our customers are gambling responsibly and in line with their available finances. No unauthorized third party will ever receive this information.
We are is not alone in seeking this type of information from its customers; and it is highly likely that you will also be approached by other betting operators also requesting this information from you when your spend/play reaches certain levels.
If I don’t send in proof of my source of funds, what will happen?
Unfortunately, if we do not receive the required information from you, we will be required to place financial restrictions on your account. However, if, at any time you choose to send us the required information at a later date, then we will gladly lift all restrictions.
How will the information be used?
All information received will be treated as highly confidential. It will only be used to confirm that the money that you spend/play with comes from a legitimate source.
We have a professional and dedicated team who work to review and assess all information received in order to ensure your documentation meets the requirements that will enable you to continue to enjoy playing on our sites.
We fully understand that some of our customers have complex financial circumstances which may make this request more challenging to cooperate with.
What we need to receive from you:
We will need evidence to identify and support the source and value of the funds you use to bet/play with. Examples of possible sources of funds can include:
- A link to a web site showing you in some employee/employer/executive or ownership capacity
- A copy of your pay slip
- Sale of shares
- Sale of property or properties
- Inheritance (A copy of the letter from the executors exhibiting how much you have inherited as a beneficiary and a copy of your bank account statement showing the money being received from the executor's account.)
- Dividends from a company (A copy of your dividend certificate, and a copy of your bank account statement showing the money being received from the company.)
- Other (Compensation award/Gambling winnings/lottery/bank statement etc.)
How do I send my documents to you?
Please ensure that you include your username and/or account number with any documents that are sent to us.
- The simplest way to share your documents is directly through the cashier. You can upload documents through the cashier by visiting the tab on the left hand side named ‘More’ and clicking on “ID Verification”
- Alternatively you can send by email but we strongly recommend sending directly through the Cashier in the client. Take a photo of the document with your phone, and reply to the email request from ourselves.